Monday, January 25, 2010

gaurdian



worked on this collab piece over the weekend. the bird is a tropical bird called a trogon. trogons are know to be reluctant to fly long distances and tend to spend a lot of time perched so it kind of goes with the imagery. it also functions as a crazy hair decoration. plus, they're just beautiful birds. richard is an awesome painter and i feel really excited to show with him next month. i sometimes get nervous as to how the hell am i going to contribute to what he's already created. this is part of the process, its what keeps me motivated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another AMAZING collaboration! Your work is just fantastic and the end result of both artists is stunning!! Good luck with your show.

Joshua said...

I missed you at the show (and you will have no clue who I am) but just thought I should let you know this was my favorite!