Saturday, May 18, 2013

Awesomeness for hire!

Well folks, the time has come to put out some good energy and see what comes back. I'm currently looking for part time employment to help supplement some income while I pursue a career as a full time artist. All potential employers are welcome to contact me with offers. 
Most of my experience has been in the art field in sales and behind the scenes for over 10 years. In this day and age it doesn't seem too unconventional to blog or use the internet as a tool for self promotion. Life is an adventure and one must use whatever tools at their disposal in order to get where they want to go. So I'm putting out the bat signal, universe. As Joseph Campbell says: when you are on your path, doors will open where there never doors before. 
Here I am. 
I will gladly provide a resume upon request. Potential prospects can contact me at: frankigonz@yahoo.com

No comments: